Thursday, December 01, 2005

this is why I get nothing accomplished

First Period:


"Today guys, I want to introduce you to our new reading program. Now, it's going to take a little time to get accustomed to it, so just be sure to pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to my directions. Okay? Devon? Devon? Stop making animal noises. Stop. Huh? What's that, Candice? No, no bathroom passes. Why? Well, can you just hold it for 10 minutes and then I'll .... Devon! Get off of the desk! No! No walking on desks during instruction. Okay? Or after instruction. What the ...? No Darrel, I don't want your homework just yet, just hold ... huh? Oh nice, Jenelle! That's what happens when you try to sneak a sip of your grape soda. No, I don't have any wet wipes left. What? Your mom is gonna be mad? Madder than me? I don't think so, why don't you (15th P.A. announcement of the day drowns out my suggestion) .... okay? What did I say? Huh? "

No comments: