Well, 17 (really 15) at Have a Gneiss Day has hit me with a meme, so here goes:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.- Tag 7 random (or not) people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I have a phobia with apples. The sight, the smell, and even a simple discussion about apples can cause me to fly into an anxiety attack. My family has absolutely no idea as to how this phobia developed. I once came home from a business trip to find my roommate baking an apple pie . I didn't return to our apartment for two days.
2. I failed one class in college. Art History 101.
3. I rarely watch television, but I am relatively addicted to Project Runway.
4. I feel guilty when I'm at a clothing store and examine a sweater or shirt which is perfectly folded. I then try to "refold" the item just as I found it.
5. I attended university in Paris for two years.
6. People tell me that I'm very well organized. They just don't know where I hide my messes.
7. 9/11 took away a career that I loved and believed I could never replace. I was wrong.