Thursday, December 20, 2007

the tag

Well, 17 (really 15) at Have a Gneiss Day has hit me with a meme, so here goes:

THE RULES:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.- Tag 7 random (or not) people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I have a phobia with apples. The sight, the smell, and even a simple discussion about apples can cause me to fly into an anxiety attack. My family has absolutely no idea as to how this phobia developed. I once came home from a business trip to find my roommate baking an apple pie . I didn't return to our apartment for two days.

2. I failed one class in college. Art History 101.

3. I rarely watch television, but I am relatively addicted to Project Runway.

4. I feel guilty when I'm at a clothing store and examine a sweater or shirt which is perfectly folded. I then try to "refold" the item just as I found it.

5. I attended university in Paris for two years.

6. People tell me that I'm very well organized. They just don't know where I hide my messes.

7. 9/11 took away a career that I loved and believed I could never replace. I was wrong.

5 comments:

ms. v. said...

I love Project Runway. Except I don't have tv. I've considered getting cable just for this show. And how did you manage to write this post if even thinking about [those fruits] makes you anxious? I'm really impressed! LOL

proofoflife said...

I love Project Runway too!

Anonymous said...

好秘书 中国呼吸网 肿瘤网 中国皮肤网 癌症康复网 工作总结 肺癌 肝癌 胃癌 肾癌 食道癌 直肠癌 结肠癌 胰腺癌 卵巢癌 宫颈癌 乳腺癌 子宫癌 皮肤癌 鼻咽癌 贲门癌 白血病 骨癌 膀胱癌 前列腺癌 甲状腺癌 脑瘤 尿道癌 舌癌 喉癌 牙癌 胆囊癌 胆管癌 外阴癌 阴茎癌 葡萄胎 淋巴瘤 口腔癌 扁桃体癌 睾丸肿瘤 绒毛膜癌 黑色素瘤 癌症 肿瘤 个人工作总结 年终工作总结 述职报告

Brooks Atkinson said...

Everyone is anxious. Everyone worries. But not everyone has to build their life around anxiety, avoidance syndrome, panic attacks, social dysfunction, anger, and depression. This Tribe is for my fellow persons who live their lives with Anxiety. http://www.buy-xanax-online-now.com/

gfutfy said...

Youth is warcraft leveling not a time of life;warcraft leveling it is a wow lvl state of mind; wow power level it is not power leveling amatter of World of warcraft Power Leveling rosy cheeks, red wrath of the lich king power leveling lips and supple knees;WOTLK Power Leveling it is a matter of thewill,wlk Power Leveling a quality of buy aoc gold the imagination,aoc gold a vigor of the emotions; it is thefreshness of the deep springs wow gold of life. Youth means a tempera-mental maplestory mesos predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite formaple story mesos adventure over the love of ease. wow gold This often existsin a man of 60 more than a boy of 20. Nobody grows old merely by anumber of years.